Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yoyo dieter........Who me?


Day 7

Well one week in and I've lost 2lbs happy days and that after my little over indulgence over the weekend. Now 2lbs is probably not a great deal to lose in 1 week but take into account that if I continue to lose weight at that rate its 1 erm........(calculator) ah yes 108lbs ( I knew really!) That would leave me looking thinner than Victoria Beckam at a sumo wrestler convention.

Now I should clarify a couple of points here and now, Firstly I know I am not fat so loved ones please dont worry I dont look in the mirror and see an elephant looking back, I have no slimming disease (many others possibly but the doc says the cream will sort me out!) This Blog is more about the challenge, as I said earlier I want to change the way I think and act towards health and food while losing 35lbs over the next 12 months. The second there are a few out there in the normal world who would label me a yoyo dieter.....you know who you are! This may well be true ( although I'm going to need one heck of a piece of string to carry this Yoyo) again the point of the blog is to help keep me focused and on the straight and narrow while having some fun along the way.

1 week 2lbs excellent only 33lbs more to go.....now wheres the number for the takeaway gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the march update?
Kenneth